Minggu, 26 Juli 2026

Dance Mania 94 (2CD Compilation) 1994


 Label:

Vidisco – 11.80.2025

Series:

Dance Mania (6) – 94

Format:

2 x CD, Compilation

Country:

Portugal

Released:

1994

Genre:

Electronic

Style:

House, Euro House

Tracklist

1-01 Various– Megamix

DJ Mix – The Masterboy's

13:03

1-02 Maxx– Get A Way 5:51

1-03 Cappella– Move On Baby 5:30

1-04 2 Brothers*– Never Alone 4:11

1-05 2 Unlimited– Let The Beat Control Your Body 3:38

1-06 C.B. Milton*– It's A Loving Thing 4:01

1-07 Eartha Kitt– Where Is My Man 3:53

1-08 The Boomshakers– Boom! Shake The Room 3:47

1-09 Intermission– Piece Of My Heart 4:05

1-10 Ice MC– Think About The Way 4:16

1-11 Vox Mystica (2)– I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) 7:32

1-12 Corona– The Rhythm Of The Night 4:22

2-01 B. B. Nation*– Easy Woman 3:55

2-02 Dj Bobo– Take Control 3:44

2-03 Housecream– Get Me Into Your Heart 5:41

2-04 Eye 2 Eye (3)– Drive Your Eyes 4:21

2-05 Peace Gang– Give Peace A Chance / We Want Peace 4:05

2-06 Tee Green– Love Will Come 3:55

2-07 I.N.F.O.– Together For Love 6:39

2-08 New Division– State Of Nation 5:30

2-09 Texture– Power Of Love 2:56

2-10 Doubling– Cose Della Vita 4:20

2-11 B.V.S.M.P.– I Need You 3:49

2-12 Timbuli– High Energy 3:52

2-13 Digilove– Give Your Love 4:14

DOWNLOAD Remove

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar