Sabtu, 29 Agustus 2026

Megadance 2000 (CD Compilation) 1999


 Label:

Max Music – (29) 6425378-2

Series:

Megadance (2) – 2000

Format:

CD, Compilation

Country:

Mexico

Released:

Dec 1999

Genre:

Electronic

Style:

House, Euro House, Italodance

1 Various– Megamix - Megadance 2000

DJ Mix [Megamix] – Adrian Gutierrez*, Carlos Madrigal

5:54

2 2 Eivissa– I Wanna Be Your Toy 3:48

3 Drink Team– Tequila 2000 3:42

4 Deep Dish– Mohammad Is Jesus 4:50

5 Praga Khan– Breakfast In Vegas 3:42

6 Gaya*– I Keep On 

7 Megafunky– Everybody Jump 3:31

8 Mike & Tony– I Need To Know 4:47

9 DJ Valium– Go Right For 3:10

10 Praga Khan– Lonely 3:47

11 Gene Loves Jezebel– Desire 2000 4:59

12 Nina*– I'm So Excited 3:03

13 Aline (2)– Two Times 3:45

14 Bakerstreet Boys*– Larger Than Life 4:32

15 Whitney Spirits– Sometimes 4:53

16 Sherry (2)– All Or Nothing 4:22

17 Modem Takin– Sexy Sexy Lover 4:27

18 Los Nos– Cecilia 2:55

DOWNLOAD


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar