Senin, 17 Agustus 2026

Now That’s What I Call Music! 119 (2CD Compilation) 202r

 

Label:

Sony Music – CDNOW119, Sony Music – 0198028304627, EMI – CDNOW119, EMI – 0198028304627

Series:

Now That's What I Call Music! – 119

Format:

2 x CD, Compilation, Stereo

Country:

UK

Released:

Nov 15, 2024

Genre:

Electronic, Hip Hop, Rock, Pop

Style:

Alternative Rock, Alt-Pop, Ballad, Dance-pop, Drum n Bass, Electro House, Hip Hop, House, Neo Soul, Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Trance

1-1 Sabrina Carpenter– Please Please Please 3:07

1-2 Chappell Roan– Hot To Go! 3:04

1-3 Billie Eilish– Birds Of A Feather 3:32

1-4 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars– Die With A Smile 4:11

1-5 Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding– Free 3:32

1-6 Jade (208)– Angel Of My Dreams 3:17

1-7 Kylie Minogue– Lights Camera Action 2:42

1-8 BL3SS (2) X CamrinWatsin Feat. bbyclose– Kisses 2:19

1-9 Sonny Fodera, Jazzy (33), D.O.D (4)– Somedays 3:28

1-10 Teddy Swims– Bad Dreams 3:06

1-11 Shawn Mendes– Why Why Why 2:49

1-12 Noah Kahan– You're Gonna Go Far 4:46

1-13 Gracie Abrams– I Love You, I'm Sorry 2:35

1-14 The Kid Laroi– Nights Like This 1:26

1-15 Alex Warren (6) Feat. Ella Henderson– Carry You Home 2:46

1-16 Clean Bandit, Anne-Marie, David Guetta– Cry Baby 2:38

1-17 Jax Jones, Joel Corry & Jason Derulo– Tonight (D.I.Y.A) 3:02

1-18 Switch Disco, Charlotte Haining, Felix– I Found You 2:54

1-19 Andy C & Becky Hill– Indestructible 2:40

1-20 Rudimental X Karen Harding– Bring Me Joy 2:26

1-21 Hanumankind & Kalmi (2)– Big Dawgs 3:12

1-22 Chase & Status & Stormzy– Backbone 2:46

2-1 Coldplay– Feelslikeimfallinginlove 3:58

2-2 The Weeknd– Dancing In The Flames 3:41

2-3 Sabrina Carpenter– Taste 2:37

2-4 Jordan Adetunji– Kehlani 2:04

2-5 Ariana Grande– The Boy Is Mine 2:53

2-6 Perrie*– Tears 2:55

2-7 Michael Bublé– Don't Blame It On Me 2:49

2-8 Katy Perry– Woman's World 2:43

2-9 Ella Henderson X Switch Disco With Alok (4)– Under The Sun 2:47

2-10 David Guetta & Alesso Feat. Madison Love (2)– Never Going Home Tonight 2:44

2-11 The Blessed Madonna & Kylie Minogue– Edge Of Saturday Night 3:28

2-12 Pet Shop Boys– Feel (Radio Edit) 3:32

2-13 Duran Duran– New Moon (Dark Phase) 4:02

2-14 Manic Street Preachers– Decline & Fall 3:43

2-15 The Killers– Bright Lights 4:11

2-16 Hozier– Nobody's Soldier 3:58

2-17 Tom Grennan– Higher 3:20

2-18 Rag'n'Bone Man– Rush Of Blood 3:23

2-19 Sting– I Wrote Your Name (Upon My Heart) 3:21

2-20 Snow Patrol– All 4:19

2-21 Tom Walker (12)– Burn 2:22

2-22 Linkin Park– The Emptiness Machine 3:11

DOWNLOAD

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar