Label:
BMG Entertainment Mexico, S.A. De C.V. – CDES 743215759027, Ariola – CDES 743215759027
Series:
Al Ritmo Dance
Format:
CD, Compilation
Country:
Mexico
Released:
1998
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Eurodance, Euro House
Mega Mixmakers (3:48)
1 Byron Stingily– You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (Don Carlos Mix)
Remix – Don Carlos
1.1 Kool Fun Company– I Need My Friends 0:30
1.2 La Bouche– You Won't Forget Me 0:30
1.3 Novy vs. Eniac– Superstar 0:30
1.4 Room MC (3)– It's Like That 0:30
1.5 Jane (12)– Baby Lover 0:30
1.6 Wubble-U– Petal (English Rose Pruned) 0:30
1.7 La Tartamuda– Tartamuda Mix 0:30
2 Byron Stingily– You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (Don Carlos Mix)
Remix – Don Carlos
3:45
3 Kool Fun Company– I Need My Friends 3:29
4 La Bouche– You Won't Forget Me (Radio Version) 4:29
5 Haddaway– Who Do You Love (Matrix Radio Edit)
Remix – Matrix (2)
3:22
6 Novy vs. Eniac– Superstar 3:42
7 Elle (8)– Train Of Rhythm 3:45
8 Andy & The Lamboy– Radio Star (Radio Vocal Mix) 4:25
9 Room MC (3)– It's Like That 4:10
10 Moon (4)– My Heart Will Go On (Theme From Titanic) 6:09
11 Ana Torroja– Como Sueñan Las Sirenas (Pumpin' Dolls Radio Edit)
Remix – Pumpin' Dolls
4:01
12 Mario Piu* Feat. More (2)– All I Need (On Air Mix) 3:52
13 Jane (12)– Baby Lover 4:09
14 Aika (3)– Time 4:14
15 Dr. Pil*– I Want You (Radio Edit) 4:32
16 Wubble-U– Petal (English Rose Pruned) 4:23
17 La Tartamuda– Tartamuda Mix (Versión Radio) 3:10







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar