Sabtu, 12 September 2026

Dance Machine (CD Compilation) 1999


 Label:

Dig It International – DCD 11720

Format:

CD, Compilation, Mixed

Country:

Italy

Released:

1999

Genre:

Electronic

Style:

House, Euro House, Italodance, Trance

1 Supercar– Tonite 3:12

2 Nina*– I'm So Excited 3:25

3 Gazebo– I Like Chopin (Remix '99) 2:40

4 Datura Feat. Ben*– I Love To Dance 3:16

5 Skyland (2)– A Sign 3:26

6 ATB– 9 P.M. (Till I Come) 2:32

7 Gaya'– Shine On Me 3:19

8 Run Feat. Justine Simmons– Praise Dj's (My Funny Valentine) 3:38

9 Gigi D'Agostino– Bla Bla Bla 3:08

10 Khamissa– It Must Have Been Love 3:56

11 The Soundlovers– Surrender 2:54

12 Bibi Schön– Freedom 2:59

13 Mike Koglin– The Silence 3:26

14 Mario Più Feat. More (2)– Runaway 4:02

15 Cool Dools Feat. Albert Flury– Iris 3:01

16 System F– Out Of The Blue 3:40

17 Lhasa– Liebe 2:58

18 Winny D. Feat. Enya– New Style 2:30

19 Austin (4)– Your Love Is Magic 3:27

20 Greta (9)– L'Inettitudine (Remix) 3:32

DOWNLOAD

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar