Label:
Edel – DAK 49412
Series:
Dance Attack (3)
Format:
CD, Mixed, Compilation
Country:
Italy
Released:
2000
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Progressive House, House, Euro House, Italodance, Trance
1 Cunnie Williams Feat. Heavy D.*– A World Celebration
Featuring – Heavy D.*
3:16
2 Lisa Frazier– Heart Of Gold 2:22
3 Bob Marley Vs Funkstar De Luxe Remix*– Rainbow Country (Remix) 3:13
4 Tony Di Bart– I'll Take You There 3:35
5 Kimara Lawson– Stand Up 4:09
6 Consilio– Take My Heart 2:56
7 Eiffel 65– Move Your Body 4:00
8 Face On Mars– The Bug 3:16
9 Unconditional– Magic Fett 2:58
10 D.C. 2000– 1 More Time 2:20
11 Cindy (3)– Crazy For You 2:49
12 Junior Jack– My Feeling 2:32
13 Ethnics Beats– Alla Fiera Dell'Est (Fair Song) 2:59
14 Systematic– Everyday 3:13
15 A.C. One– Sing A Song Now Now 3:08
16 Veronica (2)– I Can't Get Enough 3:14
17 Snappy Featuring Meena– I Need Your Love
Featuring – Meena
3:27
18 Apple 9– What You Do To Me 3:11
19 Shivas– Indian Love 2:20
20 Mythos 'N DJ Cosmo– Send Me An Angel 4:20
21 Sash!– Adelante 2:53
22 Scooter– Fuck The Millennium 3:38







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar