Minggu, 13 September 2026

Hit Mania Dance '99 (CD Compilation) 1998


Label:
Hit Mania – HM 025/CD
Series:
Hit Mania Dance – 13
Format:
CD, Compilation, Mixed
Country:
Italy
Released:
1998
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Euro House, Italodance
1 X-Treme– Love Song 3:38
2 Wamdue Project– King Of My Castle 3:18
3 DJ Dado & Simone Jay– Ready Or Not 3:28
4 Nina*– I'm So Excited 3:30
5 Flashback (3)– Start Da Move 3:01
6 Karen Ramirez– If We Try 3:53
7 Latin Aspects– Estrangera 2:57
8 Expire– Iris 2:47
9 Angelmoon Feat. Moony– He's All I Want 3:52
10 Jennifer Paige– Crush (Morales RMX)
Remix – Morales*
2:49
11 Neja– Shock 3:38
12 Gg D'Ag*– Cuba Libre 3:26
13 The Soundlovers– Surrender 2:39
14 Like– Believe 2:53
15 Fifty-Fifty*– Tonight I'm Dreaming 3:21
16 B-Charme– Wake Me Up 3:44
17 Basic Connection Feat. Joanna Houchin*– Angel (Don't Cry) 4:13
18 Vengaboys– We Like To Party (The Vengabus) 3:28
19 Sash! Feat. Shannon– Move Mania 2:52
Special Bonus Track
20 Alex Britti– Solo Una Volta (O Tutta La Vida) (Don Carlos Rmx)
Remix – Don Carlos
3:40

 DOWNLOAD

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar